If you wish to make reservation by telephone or email, a deposit of 30% of the total amount is required to reserve the property. The booking is confirmed on receipt of the deposit payable by bank transfer.
• Credit cards are required for booking through our website. The credit card details are not used to debit the cost of the stay but only for the collection of any penalty due to cancellation or reduction of the stay. The balance payment of the stay must be made in cash during the check-in process.
• As the Bed & Breakfast is a small family-run establishment, there is not a 24 hour reception service available. Each guest is required to advise their expected arrival time by telephone / e-mail to the property owner. Failure to notify us may cause inconvenience to our guests, which we would like to avoid.
• The check-in process and availability of the rooms is scheduled from 1.30 pm until no later than 9.30 pm. If you are unable to check-in during this period, please ensure you notify us 24 hours prior to your arrival. If you suffer any unforeseen delays on the day of your arrival, please advise us.
• Upon arrival at the B & B, valid identity documents must be handed in for registration. This is a statutory requirement under the current legislation. Failure to comply with this requirement will result in the cancellation of your stay and you will be required to pay the full cost of the stay. The data of our guests is treated in accordance with current privacy legislation.
• The room keys will be delivered upon arrival in the B&B (front door and bedroom). In the event of loss, a penalty of € 25.00 will be charged directly to the guest.
• A ‘Continental (coffee or cappuccino, fruit juice and a cornetto) breakfast’ will be served in your room from 07:30 to 10:00; alternatively, it is possible to eat it at the neighboring bar “L’angolo del caffè”.
• We reserve the right to replace the room assigned to the guest with another of the same or higher level without prior notice and without price increase.
• Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the house. The observance of this simple rule stems from the need to protect those who do not smoke and those who come after you, as well as a fire prevention standard.
• It is our duty to inform you that the rooms do not have safety deposit boxes. Therefore we invite you not to leave valuable items unattended in the rooms, bathrooms and common areas. The B&B declines all responsibility for the loss, theft or damage of objects of your property left unattended in the rooms, bathrooms and common areas and for any damage to persons, animals or things to and from third parties.
• On the day of your departure, the rooms must be vacated by 10:30 am to allow the staff to carry out the cleaning. Of course guests can leave their luggage the in custody of the manager. A delay in vacating the room will result in a further night being charged.
• On departure, guests must return the keys to the manager.
• Any damage must be immediately reported to the facility manager.
• A deposit is not required but the customer who, due to improper use, negligence or carelessness causes damage to the property, its equipment or objects in use, will be charged for the necessary repairs, replacements and cleaning if appropriate. In the event of theft we will proceed according to the Law.
• The cleaning of the rooms and bathrooms is carried out daily (from 10.30am to 1pm) and the change of bed linen and towels is carried out every 3 days. On request it is possible to have a daily change of bed linen and towels by paying an additional € 7 per person.
• It is possible to cancel or reduce your reservation, without charge, up to 20 days before the scheduled arrival date at the B&B.
• For cancellations or reductions of the stay communicated under 20 days from the date of arrival, a penalty of an amount equal to the cost of one night will be charged.
• For cancellations or reductions communicated below 7 days from the arrival date or in case of no-show a penalty equal to the cost of the entire stay will be charged.
• If the guest arrives but does not want to stay in the B&B he is required to pay the full amount of the stay.
• If the guest arrives and asks to reduce the stay, he must pay the full amount of the confirmed stay.
• Prices are per room per night and per person and include tourist taxes and breakfast.
• We recommend a correct and civil use of the toilets, avoiding throwing anything into the toilet, remembering that there are special baskets. It is also recommended to turn off the lights and air conditioning whenever you leave the room and always close doors and windows.
• Any third-party websites, linked by links from the B&B portal “LA MIA VALIGIA”, have their own regulation on the subject of privacy and their own database independent of B&B “LA MIA VALIGIA”; for this reason B&B “LA MIA VALIGIA” is not responsible for the actions and internal regulations of these sites. If you are required to send your personal data to third parties, please take note of the internal regulations of these sites regarding privacy.
• We are not liable for any inefficiencies due to total or partial lack of supplies such as electricity, water, telephone, or internet connection outside of our control.
• It is strictly forbidden to receive additional guests other than those residing there.
Certain of your kind cooperation, the B & B “LA MIA VALIGIA” remains available for any clarification and further information (email@example.com) wishing you a peaceful and happy stay !!!